Below are my “Top Picks” pieces of hiking related gear – pretty much those pieces of gear that I have found to have gone above-and-beyond what I would have expected from them.
Each year I only pick one or two pieces of gear that I feel are worthy of my “top pick” pieces of gear, so there is not a lot.
They are listed in no particular order.
Some are from companies that sponsor me, others are not. Regardless, I have bought all of the gear that I have listed below as “Top Picks”.
- Montbell U.L. Thermawrap Jacket
- Kora ‘Xenolith Sweater’
- Mountain Laurel Designs (MLD) ‘Core’ Backpack
- Zpacks ‘Wallet Zip Pouch’, 1500+ Day Usage
- Solumbra ‘Active Pants’ [400+ Days of Use]
- Solumbra / Sun Precautions BodyShade Workout Athletic T-Shirt
- Icebreaker Tech T Lite Short Sleeve Tee (1500+ Days)
- Mountain Laurel Designs – FKT Quilt
- ZPacks Multi-Pack
- Ultimate Direction ‘PB Adventure Vest 3.0’
- Ultimate Direction ‘Groove Stereo Waist Belt’
- ZPacks Carbon Fiber Staff
- Six Moon Designs, Flight 30 Pack